Information is becoming more valuable every day. The ability to analyze and back that date up is a huge undertaking. Gulf-Pointe's backup solution overcomes that hurdle.
Is your data backed up and secure? Can you afford to take a chance? Don't underestimate the importance of your data.
Any seasoned computer technician will tell you, there are two types of hard drives - those that have failed and those that will fail. The only question is when. With Gulf Pointe's cloud backup solution, you can have peace of mind knowing all of your data is continuously archived, redundant, and ready to restore at a moment's notice, even after a major disaster. We offer many backup types to meet your needs including complete Virtual Infrastructure replication and recovery, all Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have a fit for everyone. Just let us know what you need, and we'll make sure you're covered.
Having a secure backup and comprehensive disaster recovery plan can mean the difference between financial success and failure for a business.
Any Over 80% of business don't have a reliable backup solutions. That means 80% of all business aren't protecting one of their most valuable assets - their data. Think about it - your company's data is the culmination of your entire work over the years. The cost of restoring data on a malfunctioning hard drive is astronomical and never guaranteed (hey, when it's broke, it's broke!). We've all heard of the horror stories; but ask yourself, how good and secure are your backups?
Backup & Disaster Recovery from Gulf-Pointe has you covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning - tailored to meet the needs of your organization
- Data backup and recovery - ensuring your critical business data is impenetrable
- Global redundancy - prevent a crisis by spreading out your backup to eliminate a single point of failure
- Continuous data protection - upload snapshots of file changes as soon as they are made, so you can recover any changes made throughout the workday
- Rapid restoration of files and emails - helps you get back up and running as fast as possible
- Virtualization of failed servers - slashes unproductive downtime from days to just hours
- Remote offsite storage - safeguards data and ensures you are staying compliant
- Built-in archiving - a far more cost-effective and reliable method than tape backups
- Round the clock monitoring and management - proactive, 24/7 care ensures the integrity of your data