Achieve efficiency, agility, and control with your IT infrastructure.
Full virtualization can be added to IT infrastructures for virtual networking and shared data storage, as well as desktop virtualization. Experience reduced downtime, fast resource allocation, and flexible and adaptable OS systems and applications.
The Gulf-Pointe experience increases capacity and business continuity within your environment. Our VMware-certified engineers assess current business infrastructures and suggest various environment configurations for tailored hardware configurations. Benefit instantly from improved disaster recovery, data backup and process optimization.
With our proven experience and virtualization expertise we can quickly and efficiently virtualize your servers – the workhorses of your network. We assist in selecting the most suitable hypervisor for company purposes and recreate servers as virtual machines to launch virtual networking and shared data storage.
Gulf-Pointe embraces diversity in technology. As VMware Certified Professionals, we utilize VMware vSphere as a leading virtualization product suite, and also support and work with Microsoft Hyper-V. Our team is always excited to work in environments that contain more than one type of hypervisor.
Benefits of Virtualization
- Availability: When a virtual machine fails, another virtual machine is capable of taking over its function immediately, with no loss of service or downtime.
- Scalability: Virtualization allows for the quick allocation of server resources such as RAM, disk space, and even processor cores. Virtual machines can be reconfigured to increase their “hardware” specifications on the go.
- Flexibility: Multiple virtual machines with different operating systems can run on the same hypervisor. There is no limit to the combinations possible.
- Utilization: Virtualization can utilize existing hardware capacities without the purchase of new, expensive equipment if additional virtual machines are needed within an IT environment.
- Business Continuity: Server virtualization increases business continuity by allowing more efficient backups and disaster-recovery execution times.